£17.50 - £18.50 per hour
020 7193 4003
3 months ago
Job Ref: SW38351
This Amazing specialist service provides nursing services to Younger adults with complex needs and Learning Disabilities. it is a 19-bed adults nursing service for people with PMLD only and is looking for RNLD trained nurses or RGN's with previous experience with Learning disabilities and would like to continue to develop within this sector!
37.5 hours per week 7.5 hour shifts 5 days a week - Week of nights every 5 - 6 weeks 10 hour shifts 40 hours a week 4 shifts
Shifts: 7am - 2:30pm, or 2pm - 9:30pm. Night shifts are 9:15pm - 7:15am.
• Ongoing training
• Great development opportunities for the right candidate
• Paid breaks
• Pension scheme
• Retail Vouchers
• Online Training
• Free Parking
• Great Annual Leave
• lovely Organisation to work in
• Well Managed Nursing home/ Happy Team/ lots of Team bonding meetings
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
• Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
• Wound management
• Administering oxygen
• Putting together treatment plans
• Overseeing a team of care assistants
• Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
• Hold a relevant nursing qualification
• Be registered with the NMC
• Have satisfactory references
• Have the right to work in the UK
• Apply now! Don't miss out! to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.