- Up to £17.50 per hour
- Pension Scheme
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Paid Breaks
- Free Uniforms
- On-site Cafeteria
- Expanding home with lots of career progression
- Employee of the month voucher
My client is a 20 bedded nursing home and requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to join their team in Bedale. My client provides nursing services to the elderly with dementia and palliative and respite care. To ensure their GOOD CQC rating is maintained, the home schedules regular training and development sessions so that your skills will always be up to date. This home is located close to the city centre of Bedale and organises weekly day trips as well as fun activities to do within the home.
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.