- up to £17.00/hr
- Extensive specialised training opportunities provided
- Rewards and recognition scheme
- 28 days paid annual leave
- Time and a half pay for bank holidays
- Double pay for Christmas day and New Years day
- Pension scheme
- Uniform provided
- Subsidised meals offered
- Free parking
- Employee smart spending discounts
- Invested personal development and revalidation support given
This impressive Nursing Home requires a dedicated Nurse to work within a their newly-furbished service.
Registered to cater for nursing, residential, dementia nursing and dementia residential residents. The chosen candidate will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach to add to a great care home with a friendly and homely feel to it with a Good CQC.
Their expert nursing and care teams are highly trained, professionally developed and valued so they can provide the exceptional, compassionate elderly care that families expect.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.