This lovely purpose-built care home is situated in a quiet residential area in Peterlee with very good transport links into town and is within walking distance of local amenities. Providing the highest possible standard of residential and nursing care with 15 nursing residents who require general nursing care, the well-established team at the Home are friendly and trained to deliver the best possible care. Before a person takes up residence they ensure to meet and do an individual assessment. Once in the home they create an individualised care plan that enables them to get to know the residents, their needs, likes and dislikes to allocate them to the best qualified nurses for their nursing and care requirements.
This Home is under new management which strongly believes in a well structured and supportive approach to mentoring staff resulting in high quality care for the residents at the Home. If you would like to be part of a team that creates a supportive working environment, strives to having the best reputation in the local community and continually improving the CQC then this role is the perfect next step for you.
- Up to £17.50 - Depending on interview and experience
- Full time or Part time hours available
- Flexible working hours
- In-depth induction
- Pension Scheme
- On-site Parking
- Ongoing training and supervised development programme for nurses at every level
- Great development opportunities
- Support with Revalidation
- Paid DBS
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Job Ref - SW19690
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.