A dedicated and passionate Staff Nurse is required to work within a purpose built nursing home in Sheffield, South Yorkshire which specialise in nursing services to the elderly with dementia.
The home has been specially designed for all residents to offer as much independence as possible. Set in an ideal locations with excellent public transport links and is easily commutable from Sheffield, Rotherham, Doncaster, Worksop and Chesterfield.
You will be putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants. The successful Staff Nurse will have excellent clinical leadership skills. My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate.
- Staff Nurse
- Full or Part time
- Flexible working hours
- Up to £18.00 per hour
- Paid breaks & Handover
- In-depth induction
- Support with Revalidation
- Free parking
- Paid DBS
Skills and responsibilities
- Naturally caring approach
- Confident in Clinical skills such as PEG Feeds & Catheter Care
- Putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants
- First rate clinical leadership skills
- Competitive pay rates
- Latest facilities and equipment
- Company uniform provided
- Free refreshments on shift
- Mandatory & Specialist training
- Private company pension scheme
- Excellent public transport links
- Free on site car park
- Internal progression encouraged
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.