Staff Nurse Overview
- Paid Breaks
- Paid Training
- Uniforms Provided
- Good CQC
- 36 Hours
- Overtime Enhancements
- Shift Pattern : 08:00 - 20:00
My client requires a dedicated Nurse to work within a beautiful nursing home in Hampshire.
The home offers a service tailored to the needs of older people with care needs, located less than a mile away from the town of Fleet and with good transport routes.
The service is registered for forty people in total, offering en-suite bedrooms, tailored care packages and care delivery that is flexible to suit personal circumstance.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.