This lovely nursing home located in Frodsham is looking for a nurse to join their well established team who has been at the service for over 15 years and progressed through the service showing fantastic support to nurses at every level of their career to maintain high level of care for all residents. The manager has held strong procedures in place to keep all residents safe from the Covid-19 virus including all PPE for staff to keep them safe.
If you are looking for a friendly and supportive working environment that allows you to develop individually and in a team this role will be perfect for you!
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
• Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
• Wound management
• Administering oxygen
• Putting together treatment plans
• Overseeing a team of care assistants
• Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- Ongoing training & In-depth induction
- Paid breaks
- 2 nurses on shift
- Great development opportunities
- Exceptional pay benefits
- Good CQC and high quality care
- Excellent team work
- Pension scheme
- Support with Revalidation
Staff Nurse Requirements
• Hold a relevant nursing qualification
• Be registered with the NMC
• Have satisfactory references
• Have the right to work in the UK
Job Ref - SW4925
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.