£17 - £18 per hour
020 7193 4003
2 months ago
This well Run Home is located in the heart of Rossendale with a really friendly and supportive nursing team including a Manager who has consistently maintained a great reputation within the local community and a Good CQC across all 5 care categories.This Home provides nursing services to Younger adults with mental health conditions including Elderly patients with Physical disabilities & Early stages of dementia.
If you are looking to develop individually and part of a team this is the perfect opportunity for you to take up - The Manager has provided me with interview offers for the whole of next week so you can meet with her and the team so you get a better understanding of the service and how it operates on a daily basis.
• Ongoing training & In-depth
• Great development opportunities for the right candidate
• Paid breaks
• Pension scheme
• Retail Vouchers
• Online Training
• Free Parking
• Great Annual Leave
• Well Managed Nursing home/ Happy Team/ lots of Team bonding meetings
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
• Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
• Wound management
• Administering oxygen
• Putting together treatment plans
• Overseeing a team of care assistants
• Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
• Hold a relevant nursing qualification
• Be registered with the NMC
• Have satisfactory references
• Have the right to work in the UK
Job Ref: SW38749
• Apply now! Don't miss out! to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.