Staff Nurse Overview
- Full Time
- 37.5 Hours
- up to £35,906 per annum
- The equivalent of 33 days annual leave (Including birthdays off)
- Free meals and parking
- Well-being support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life assurance
- Flexible working opportunities
- £5000 welcome bonus (T & C's will apply)
This service specialises in catering for patients with Learning Disabilities and Autism. It is specifically designed to provide small group or single person environments, aiming to replicate an ordinary living setting.
The hospital service is also a locked rehabilitation service, working in line with the Transforming Care Agenda to support people in their daily living skills within the community and to promote an independent lifestyle.
This specialist community-based service which forms a key part of the care pathway and step-down service is designed not just for nursing care, but to also prevent hospital admissions for patients in their service.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.