Excellent reputation within the local Community providing care for over 25 years , based in Crook
Are you looking for a rewarding nursing role, in a professional and welcoming environment?
This particular Home has been providing high quality care since1989 under the same family ownership and were proud to celebrate our 25th Anniversary in 2014. The new home was built in 2008 to include state of the art innovative facilities for modern care. It shares its grounds with the original 30 bed building which was their family home prior to its conversion many years ago.My client is one of the country's leading provider of palliative & dementia care. They pride themselves on providing expert support and guidance to those that require long term treatment and their families. The successful candidate will be dedicated to delivering care to the very highest standard. The facilities in the Nursing home are state of the art and modern, with a friendly atmosphere around the clock.
My client believes the training they provide is second to none, and you will be provided with all the tools necessary to become an outstanding Nurse in this field.
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
• Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
• Wound management
• Administering oxygen
• Putting together treatment plans
• Overseeing a team of care assistants
• Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- Ongoing training for the following clinical skills - Catheters, PEG Feeds & Venepuncture & Wound Care
- Great development opportunities and support with revalidation
- In-depth induction
- Free Uniform
- Paid Breaks
- Subsided lunches
- Pension scheme
Staff Nurse Requirements
• Hold a relevant nursing qualification
• Be registered with the NMC
• Have satisfactory references
• Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.