£18 - £19 per hour
020 7193 4003
30 days ago
My client provides nursing services to Elderly patients who mainly require Dementia Care. You will be supported by a well established and trained team of carer staff who have been working for the service for over 3 Years. The Manager and Staff are really approachable and supportive to provide a friendly working environment and high quality of care for residents.
Competitive salaries, excellent benefits package and a forward thinking team makes the company one of the best care providers to work for in the North of England.
• Ongoing training
• Great development opportunities for the right candidate
• Paid breaks
• Pension scheme
• Retail Vouchers
• Online Training
• Free Parking
• Great Annual Leave
• lovely Organisation to work in
• Well Managed Nursing home/ Happy Team/ lots of Team bonding meetings
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
• Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
• Wound management
• Administering oxygen
• Putting together treatment plans
• Overseeing a team of care assistants
• Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
• Hold a relevant nursing qualification
• Be registered with the NMC
• Have satisfactory references
• Have the right to work in the UK
Job Ref: SW37375
• Apply now! Don't miss out! to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.