This particular service is registered to provide personal care for people with enduring Mental Health problems, Dementia and old age. It is located in rural Winsford in the heart of Cheshire close to local shops and easily accessible to public transport. The Home offers palliative care, day care and respite care as well as permanent placements and has a separate Dementia Unit.
The service can support people at all levels of the Mental Health spectrum of need, focusing primarily on people with enduring mental health conditions that require a specialist and caring environment to meet their ever-changing needs. The team of both Mental Health and General nurses ensure that a holistic approach is taken when assessing individual needs. This skill mix ensures that not only can you monitor and respond to a person's ever changing mental health but can also ensure that a person's physical health is clinically monitored and given the same level of attention.
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Paid breaks
- Pension scheme
- Retail Vocuers
- Online Traning
- Gerat Anual Leave
- lovely Orgnisation to work in
- Well Managed Nursing home/ Happy Team/ lots of Team bonding meetings
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Job Ref - SW27368
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.