This home is Providing the highest possible standard of residential, nursing and dementia care, our well-established team are friendly and trained to deliver the best possible care. Before a person takes up residence we meet and do an individual assessment. Once in our home we create an individualised care plan that enables us to get to know our residents, their needs, likes and dislikes.
The home has 45 tastefully decorated bedrooms. We encourage our residents to personalise their rooms with items of furniture, photographs and memorabilia, we will also decorate the room in their preferred colour scheme prior to taking up residence so that it already feels like home. All rooms have TV aerial sockets, Wifi and wheelchair access and of course, nurse call systems in all rooms for the safety and wellbeing of all our residents.
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
• Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
• Wound management
• Administering oxygen
• Putting together treatment plans
• Overseeing a team of care assistants
• Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- Ongoing training & In-depth induction
- Paid breaks
- 2 nurses on shift
- Great development opportunities
- Exceptional pay benefits
- Good CQC and high quality care
- Excellent team work
- Pension scheme
Staff Nurse Requirements
• Hold a relevant nursing qualification
• Be registered with the NMC
• Have satisfactory references
• Have the right to work in the UK
Job Ref - SW19496
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.