- Paid breaks and handover
- Great work/life balance: For clinical staff, their unique shift pattern means you only work 7 days in every 14-day period
- Specialist training: Unique programme which goes above and beyond what is offered by most care providers
- Excellent benefits including: cash back on glasses, dental check-ups and other health appointments; free 24-hr GP helpline; discounts at over 600 outlets + much more
- Supporting your development: Nurses get reimbursement of CPD fees for revalidation (up to £1,000 over 3 years) and they pay your NMC registration fee (subject to conditions)
- Pension scheme
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
HRN takes great pride in working with a service that requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within their brand new nursing home in Surrey.
My client provides nursing services to patients with challenging behaviours associated with complex neurological and mental health needs.
You will be trained to have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.