You are require minimum of 6 months of post qualification experience within the UK to apply.
The ideal Registered Midwife will be an experienced Midwife responsible for providing care to patients while adhering to compliance standards. This candidate should be able to recognise patient needs and prioritise those requests with the needs outlined by physicians.
Midwife Job Setting
I am recruiting on behalf of a prestigious West Central London NHS Trust who are looking for midwives to work on a temporary basis on in both community and hospital settings.
- You will be working with a exceptional class team, delivering world class care to mothers
- You will also have your own dedicated consultant and compliance team to take care of you along the way.
- Flexible hours - Night and Day shifts are available
- Pay rates are up to up to £38/hour
- Weekly pay- Every Friday
- By working with us, you will gain access to great rewards including refer-a-friend bonuses
Midwife Skills and responsibilities
The main duties of a midwife includes:
- Looking after women during pregnancy and labour
- Offering postnatal care up to a certain point after birth.
- Undertaking clinical examinations and screenings as part of antenatal care.
- Carrying out screening tests and taking blood samples and temperatures.
- Identifying high risk pregnancies.
- Administering drugs on exemption
- Performing emergency procedures and referring women to other medical staff where necessary.
- Writing reports and documenting assessments and care
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience in a Midwifery setting
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.