£42000 per annum
020 7193 4003
about 1 year ago
Full time Days 37.5 hours per week
My client are one of the UK's largest non profit care providers specialising in first class care for older people. A dedicated Head of Care is required to work within one of their flagship nursing homes in Chipping Norton.
The purpose of this role is to lead the care team by providing strong care knowledge, leadership, support and guidance. You will ensure that high standards are achieved in all areas of the home including person centred care, clinical care and dementia care, whilst ensuring that all statutory and regulatory standards are met and company policies, procedures and values are followed.
- Head of Residential Care
- Days - 37.5 Hours per week
- Elderly, Dementia, Palliative & Residential care
- £42000 per annum
Skills and responsibilities
- Supervising Staff
- On-Boarding Inductees
- Providing ongoing staff training to nursing and care team
- Overseeing budget
- Monitoring patient care across the unit
- Ongoing Training
- Regular performance reviews
- Comprehensive induction including a Care Certificate
- Company uniform
- Pension scheme
- Free Car park
- Sick pay
- Great Training and Development Opportunities
- Be passionate about care
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.