This lovely nursing home located in Middlesborough is looking for a passionate nurse to join their well structured and supportive team of nurses who pride themselves on the exceptional standards of care provided and Good CQC. My client provides nursing services to Elderly with dementia. If you are dedicated and have a caring approach looking for a change or new challenge this role will be perfect for you.
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
• Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
• Wound management
• Administering oxygen
• Putting together treatment plans
• Overseeing a team of care assistants
• Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
• Ongoing training & In-depth induction
- Paid breaks
- 2 nurses on shift
• Exceptional pay benefits
• Good CQC and high quality care
• Excellent team work
• Pension scheme
Staff Nurse Requirements
• Hold a relevant nursing qualification
• Be registered with the NMC
• Have satisfactory references
• Have the right to work in the UK
Job Ref - SW38592
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.