Senior Fertility Nurse Overview
£55K Per annum
4x 10 hours shifts per week
Central, Harley Street Location
Well Renowned Private Clinic
My client requires a dedicated Senior Fertility Nurse to work within with world renowned specialists at their Harley Street location.
You will be working alongside a small, 8 person team and will be instrumental in the day to day running.
Senior Fertility Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Perform ultrasound scanning for patients in treatment
- Admit, discharge and escort patients to and from Reception to the Recovery area
- Ensure that patients are comfortable following procedures
- To be able to provide cover for ill health or emergencies for other nursing staff
- To participate in a weekend and out of hours roster
- Support patients pre and post gynaecology exam, if necessary
- Prepare theatre and provide assistance for egg retrieval, embryo transfer, insertion if IUCD, cervical dilatation, gynaecological procedures
- Recover patients following IV sedation
- Perform and supervise intrauterine insemination procedures
- Support patients during egg recovery and embryo replacement procedures and other treatment, giving advice where necessary
- Perform venepuncture, interpret and give blood results if necessary
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times
Senior Fertility Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.