- up to £18.50 per hour
- Pension Scheme
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- On-site Cafeteria
- Free Lunch
- First uniform free
- Free on-site Parking
This nursing home is known for its great service and is now looking for a dedicated Nurse to work within a purpose built nursing home in Chesterfield. This home provides nursing services to the elderly with weekly games and activities which are enjoyed by both staff and residents. The on-site cafeteria provides fresh meals daily in a spacious landscaped garden.
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Experience with dementia
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.