- up to £18.50 per hour
- Pension Scheme
- Free ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Paid Breaks
- Free Uniform
- DBS paid
- On-site Cafeteria
My client is a 70 bedded purpose built care home based in Skelmersdale that requires a dedicated Nurse to work in one of their care homes. My client provides nursing services to the elderly with regular activities in their attractive courtyard. Working there you will build relationships with both residents and their family and ensure a fun and happy living environment.
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.