- up to £20.00/hr
- Paid breaks and handover
- Double pay on your birthday
- Short notice shift enhancements
- Pay scheme for helping induction nurses
- Paid training
- Parking on-site
- Meals on shift
- Pension scheme - 3%
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
Health Recruit Network requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a warm and welcoming nursing home set in Godalming, Surrey.
This Nursing Home offers a compassionate approach to the personal care and attention of older people, giving them real quality of life in a homely setting.
This service is a proud a dynamic family-owned group with extensive experience and a reputation for providing the high level of care and support that they would want for their own relatives.
The Care Quality Commission (CQC) inspected the home in November 2020 and rated it as Good in all respects.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.