- Due to new contracts coming on board, Health Recruit Network is recruiting experienced and dedicated RGN specialising in general ward services in Crawley area.
- Do you have a minimum of 6 months recent UK experience?
- Working patterns: 12hour shifts, Days/Nights/Half Shifts/Contracts
Job Setting for General Nurse
- Private & NHS opportunities available.
- Temporary/Flexible work
- Adolescent*s, *Children, *Adults, *Elderly,
- Dementia, *Drug / Alcohol Misuse, *Eating Disorders, *General, *Head / Brain Injuries, *Learning, Disabilities, *Mental Health, *Palliative, Rehabilitation, *Secure, *Palliative, *Physical Disabilities
- - Up to £32/hr (PAYE & Umbrella options)
Health Recruit Network Company Benefits for Nurses:
- FREE Registration
- FREE Revalidation advice
- FREE Online Mandatory Training (normal price £82.00 you get it for Free!)
- Practical BLS & Moving & Handling for £35 (normal price £103.00 you get if for £35!))
- Competitive pay rates
- Lucrative Referral Schemes
- Pension scheme & Holiday entitlement (PAYE only)
- Umbrella Services (£10 flat fee for processing of timesheets each week)
- Weekly payroll & support
- Flexible shifts
- Thorough Compliance Support
- Temp of the Month prizes
- Continuous & friendly consultant support
- Various work settings in NHS & private services
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Immediate shifts in your local areas and preferred environments
Registered General Nurse Requirements for General Nurse
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Interested? Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Main Tel: 020 7193 4003
Direct Tel: 020 7193 2194
This email (and any attachments) may contain privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient please do not disclose, copy, distribute, disseminate or take any action in reliance on it. If you have received this message in error please reply and tell us and then delete it. Should you wish to communicate with us by email we cannot guarantee the security of any data outside our own computer systems. For the protection of the Health Recruit Network - HRN and staff, incoming emails will be automatically scanned. Any information contained in this message may be subject to applicable terms and conditions.
Health Recruit Network, registered in England. Company No. 08866395. Health Recruit Network, WeWork, 33 Queen St Pl, London EC4R 1AP
Download our app - iPhone or Android phone
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.