- A pension scheme with employer contributions
- At least 25 days paid holiday, rising to a maximum of 30 days after 5 years service (plus public holidays) pro rata
- Life assurance
- Family friendly arrangements, including opportunities for flexible working
- Health and well-being plans
- A variety of online discounts and rewards from major retailers
- Tax efficient savings through our Cycle to Work scheme
- A wide range of learning and development opportunities
- The full time equivalent for this role is 37.5 hours
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a complex nursing home in Ipswich, Suffolk.
Their fast paced service provides personalised care and support to 24 people with mental health needs and/or dementia. The services may be challenging, but they present a rewarding opportunity for someone who is resilient and confident in overcoming hurdles.
They are passionate about supporting people to live as independently as possible and to lead fulfilling lives. With opportunities to progress and develop new and existing skills, if you want to make a positive impact to people's lives where no two days are the same, this is a great opportunity to come and work within a hardworking and client-focused team.
You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.