- up to £18.00 per hour
- Pension Scheme
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Subsidised Lunch
- Free on-site Parking
- Free Uniform
- On-site cafeteria
- Paid Breaks
My client is a purpose built 45 bedded nursing home located in the heart of Chorley and requires a dedicated Nurse to join the family. The home provides continuous training for each of their nurses to ensure their high standard of care is maintained. The beautiful scenery and gardens give the home a peaceful feeling and the weekly fun activities ensure that both nurses and residents are always having a good time.
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.