- £18.50 per hour
- Pension Scheme
- Ongoing training and support
- 2 nurses on shift at all time
- Free Parking
- Paid holiday
- Bank holiday and Christmas enhancements
- Great development opportunities
Staff Nurse Job Setting
This high-quality care home in Burntwood, has fantastic facilities in a truly ideal location, their specially-trained staff ensure their residents enjoy a happy, healthy life in their family-oriented home.
Near the local station, making it incredibly easy for friends and family members to visit. Just around the corner from the home, you'll find a whole host of cafés, restaurants and pubs.
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.