This Family owned company, was established in 1991. Founded on the tradition of healthcare excellence, they bring a combination of the highest quality health care services and experienced, compassionate and dedicated staff to all of their homes. IF you are looking for a organisation that really focuses on prividn a supportive and friendly working enviornment this role is perfect for you!
- £20 per hour
- Paid breaks
- In-depth induction
- Pension Scheme
- Ongoing training
- Support with Revalidation
- Flexible working hours
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Job Ref - SW36790
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.