Endoscopy Nurse Overview
- Registered Nurse
- £30 - £42k DOE
- Endoscopy experience preferred but no essential
- Private clinic
- Mon - Sun Hours - 37.5 hours
My client requires a dedicated Nurse to work within a private diagnostic clinic in Ealing.
The fun and friendly multidisciplinary provide world class diagnostic procedures.
Registered Nurse benefits
- Private medical insurance
- 27 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Company pension scheme
- Access to a 24/7 employee assistance programme
- Life assurance
- Enhanced parental leave
Endoscopy Nurse Requirements
- To be an NMC registered nurse
- Previous experience working in an Endoscopy department
- Be able to demonstrate an appreciation of patient care and confidentiality
- Have the ability to work in a multidisciplinary team
- Understand the implications of the Data Protection Act and Caldicott Principles
- Be computer literate, with accurate data entry skills and attention to detail
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.