- up to £18.00/hr
- Paid breaks
- Free parking
- DBS paid for
- NMC renewal
- Good CQC across all five categories
- Pension Scheme
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse for their spacious home based in Cotgrave. The home holds a maximum of 65 patients. My client cares from Elderly people and individual suffering from Dementia or Mental Health. The home is surrounded by country side and has a pleasant local village near by and is a short drive from Nottingham. You will be putting together treatment plans and would be able to manage a team of care assistance.
The role will offer days or night shifts, with flexible shift patterns available.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.