- £18.00 per hour
- Full time/ Part time
- Pension Scheme
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Free Uniform
- Free on-site Parking
- Paid Breaks
My client is a 50 bedded nursing home based in Doncaster and currently requires a dedicated Nurse to join them in maintaining their first rate care. The home provides nursing services to the elderly with general and mental health care. The home manager has many years experience in the health sector which is one of the main reasons the home has a Good CQC rating, as she also ensures that the nurses have regular on site training.
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.