Peripatetic Nurse Overview
- Registered Nurse
- Full Time
- 40 Hours per week
- up to £22/hr
- Paid Breaks
- Travel time and fuel costs covered
- Pension scheme
- Comprehensive induction and paid training programme with career prospects
- Enhanced rates for bank holidays
- Recognition schemes (Employee of the Month and Kingsley Care Awards)
- Refer a friend scheme
- Costs for an enhanced DBS
- Rewards for years of service
- Uniform provided
My client requires a dedicated Peripatetic Nurse to work within a beautiful nursing homes in Suffolk. My client provides nursing services to Elderly Residents with Dementia Care & Palliative Care.
You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
Peripatetic Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Peripatetic Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.