My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful nursing home in Hemel Hempstead, Buckinghamshire. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
Situated at the heart of the community, the home pride themselves on providing high quality care, taking a serious and compassionate approach to elderly nursing. The successful candidate will share these values, as the good CQC rating proves that the home is a real success.
You will be putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants. The successful Staff Nurse will have excellent clinical leadership skills. The role will offer days or night, 42 hours per week, £19.50/hr.
My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate.
- Staff Nurse
- Days or Nights
- 42 hours per week
- Elderly Care & Dementia Care
- Up to £19.50/hr
- Dementia, Elderly Frail, General Nursing, Residential, Palliative
- Excellent command of the English language, fantastic clinical skills and a caring nature
Skills and Responsibilities
- Naturally caring approach
- Superb clinical skills
- Putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants
- First rate clinical leadership skills
- Paid Breaks
- Comprehensive training - All of our team complete a unique induction programme during their first month with us and receive on-going training, over and above mandatory training.
- Market leading rates of pay - Our hourly rate is higher than any of our local competitors.
- Career development - We nurture our teams to ensure they are successful and have a clear pathway for professional development.
- Unrivalled support - No matter what your role, all team members receive high levels of coaching, mentoring and support from senior team members and the management team we will help you every step of the way.
- Recognition and reward - We continuously celebrate our teams' contribution with exciting events and initiatives focusing on team engagement.
- Paid holiday - You will receive 20 days paid holiday a year.
- Company pension - We know how important it is to plan for the future and offer all our team members with a contributory pension scheme.
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.