Staff Nurse Overview
- Staff Nurse
- Full Time
- RGN, RGN or RNLD
- up to £18.00/hr
- Paid Breaks
- Uniforms Provided
- 6 weeks Paid Leave
- Training Courses
- Free Parking
- Shift Pattern: 07:15 - 14:15 & 14:00 - 21:00
HRN takes great pride in working alongside a client in Grantham, Lincolnshire who currently require a enthusiastic Staff Nurse to work within their newly re-furbished family run nursing home.
Currently taking care of just over 20 residents, this nursing and residential service looks after patients that suffer from Dementia whilst also offering respite and long term care.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.