£55000 - £60000 per annum
020 7193 4003
12 days ago
Then look no further! There's a 35 bedded home looking for someone just like you!!
My family owned, nationwide client are looking for a dedicated Manager to manage their 35 bedded home in Norwich. This service specialises in general; dementia; residential and respite care to the elerly. You will have a proven track record of maintaining excellent CQC compliance and the training and management of staff.
In order to be considered for this exciting role as Home Manager you will have a proven record in commercial business aspect and home management. You will hold a registered managers award along with a passion for achieving high levels of care. You will manage and be responsible for all aspects of the service and CQC, ensuring all service users receive the highest standard of care.
- £60k per year
- Elderly Care
- 40 Hours per week
- Dementia, General, Residential & Respite Care
Skills and responsibilities
- Day to day running of the service
- Recruiting new staff members
- Management of all staff
- Ongoing development and training of nursing team
- Monitoring patient care across the home
- Maintaining excellent CQC compliance
- Ensuring maximum resident occupancy
- Budget control
- Liaising with outside services
- £60k per year
- Medical insurance
- Pension package
- Ongoing training
- Superb induction program
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Have 3 years experience in a similar capacity
- Be registered with the CQC
- Be passionate about care
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.