- Paid handover
- Pension scheme
- 25 days' annual leave plus 8 bank holidays increasing to 30 days plus bank holidays with length of service
- Extra Service Annual leave awards
- Career development - progress across the Staff Nurse grading is via a distinct career path
- A contributory pension scheme
- An employee assistance programme
- Free meals/refreshments when on duty
- Free car parking
- NMC Payment in full
- Discounts on local shops & stores
- £2,0000 Welcome Bonus (T & C's will apply)
- Shift pattern : 07:00 - 07:00
HRN takes great pride in working with UK's largest care providers! One of their services in Peterborough require a Staff Nurse (RGN/RMN/RNLD) to work within their general nursing home.
This home treats elderly patients with Alzheimers & Parkinsons. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach working within a friendly, well-established team.
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.