Elderly, Dementia, Head/Brain Injuries, Learning Disabilities, Mental Health, Palliative
A great opportunity has arisen within a very well structured nursing home in Brighouse, West Yorkshire. My client provides nursing services to Elderly patients with Dementia, Head/Brain Injuries, Learning Disabilities, Mental Health, Palliative which give you the chance to work with different patients while still practising all skilled in line with your experience with ongoing regular training. If you have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach this role is perfect for you to be a part of a really supportive and friendly team.
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- Ongoing training
- In-depth induction
- Paid breaks
- Free parking
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Pension scheme
- Progression programs
- 28 Day holiday
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.