£75000 - £80000 per annum
020 7193 4003
5 days ago
One of Brackley's newest build care homes are looking for a new Home Manager due to an internal promotion. The home specialises in providing first class General Nursing, Palliative & Dementia care treatment to the 70 residents who call it home.
The service was opened so recently that the CQC haven't had a chance to inspect it yet! The care home provider who own the home have a consistent track record of having GOOD homes across the country, and have even been awarded a place in the Top 20 Care Home groups for the last 5 years running.
- Home Manager
- £75k per year
- 40 hours per week - Monday - Friday
- Dementia, General Nursing, Mental Health Conditions & Palliative Care
Skills and responsibilities
- Day to day running of the service
- Recruiting new staff members
- Management of all staff
- Ongoing development and training of nursing team
- Monitoring patient care across the home
- Maintaining excellent CQC compliance
- Ensuring maximum resident occupancy
- Budget control
- Liaising with outside services
- New build home to be developed in your image
- Excellent nationwide reputation in the care home group
- Ongoing training
- Internal progression is heavily encouraged
- Industry leading pay rates
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Have 6 months experience in a similar capacity
- Be registered with the NMC
- Be passionate about care
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.