Lead Nurse Overview
- Private Hospital
- Hourly Rate - £21/hr
- Full Time
- Days with alternate weekends
- 37.5 Hours Per Week
This beautiful and caring low secure hospital requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a CQC compliant service in Leicester.
It is designed to cater for women between the ages of 18 and 65 who have diagnoses of Personality Disorder and/or Serious and Enduring Mental Illness. Our patients present with risks that are related to their mental disorder but not mandating treatment in a secure facility.
Lead Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Lead Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.