- Staff Nurse
- Full Time
- up to £20.40/hr
- Parking on site
- Uniforms provided
- 20 Days off plus bank holidays
- Shift Pattern : 08:00 - 14:00 (Days)
- 14:00 - 20:00 (Days)
- 08:00 - 20:00 (Nights)
- Good CQC
- 34 Bedded Service
- Employee Assistance Program
My client requires a Registered Nurse to work within their Nursing Home in Tonbridge, Kent.
This stunning care home has been designed with the best practice dementia care in mind, they understand the specific challenges faced by people living with dementia, meaning their team is able to provide professional and compassionate support for both their residents and their loved ones.
They have been a purpose built Nursing Home since 2015, offering spacious and well decorated bedrooms with en suite wet rooms. There are ample communal facilities, including an expansive garden overlooked by trees.
You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.