- Paid handover
- Free parking
- DBS paid for
- NMC revalidation
- In-depth induction
- Pension scheme
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- £2000 welcome bonus (T&C's will apply)
A dedicated Staff Nurse is needed with excellent knowledge of dementia to work within a well established, small nursing home in Newark, Nottinghamshire. My client provides nursing services to the elderly with dementia.
You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach. You will be putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants. The successful Staff Nurse will have excellent clinical leadership skills.
The home is completely person centred and pride themselves on the excellent reviews they have received. A homely feel and committed staff are among the reasons this home has such an excellent reputation in the local community.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.