- Competitive salaries
- Paid breaks
- 20-25 days holiday
- Pension scheme
- Sick pay
- Flexible shift patterns
- Free DBS check
- Free uniform
- Comprehensive learning and development on offer
- Supportive colleagues
- Staff recruitment incentive scheme
- Job satisfaction
This is a friendly, caring, supportive and loving home that provides quality nursing and dementia care in Worthing.
A charitable run care home with 54 spacious en-suite rooms, including an 11-bed suite dedicated to people living with dementia. They have a dedicated team providing specialist nursing care 24/7.
Providing the very best personalised care for their residents, is something they take great pride in. Creating a family ethos across the home with both patients and staff. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.