£50000 - £55000 per annum
020 7193 4003
7 months ago
One of the UK's fastest growing nursing home providers have recently acquired a new service and are looking for a new Nursing Home Manager! It's a really interesting opportunity as the home does need quite a bit of improvements so a strong manager with experience in Turnaround Management is desirable.
The home hasn't yet been inspected by the CQC under the new provider, so you will have the opportunity to put your stamp on the service and ensure that the home is up and running smoothly and put in a position to provide first class care to the residents.
- Home Manager
- £50k per year
- 40 hours per week - Monday - Friday
- Dementia, General Nursing, Mental Health Conditions & Palliative Care
Skills and responsibilities
- Day to day running of the service
- Recruiting new staff members
- Management of all staff
- Ongoing development and training of nursing team
- Monitoring patient care across the home
- Maintaining excellent CQC compliance
- Ensuring maximum resident occupancy
- Budget control
- Liaising with outside services
- Excellent nationwide reputation in the care home group
- Ongoing training
- Internal progression is heavily encouraged
- Industry leading pay rates
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Have 6 months experience in a similar capacity
- Be registered with the NMC
- Be passionate about care
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.