I have an opportunity that I think you'd be keenly interested in.
Please see below for the job details:
This specialist dementia home requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful small sized nursing home in Bristol. My client provides nursing services to Elderly with Dementia & Physical Disabilities. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
This care home has been rated 8.2/10 on a well-known care home website. They have constantly been awarded a 'Good' CQC rating.
• 29 days holiday, plus bank holidays (pro-rata)
• competitive salary - The Trust commits to paying above national living wage, for all ages.
• good enhanced rates of pay* for weekend and night work
• contributory pension scheme contributing up to 7.5%
• an annual salary review
• life assurance at 4 x salary
• option to join the health cash plan
• savings on shopping website to save on your weekly spends, but also treats and holidays
• access to gym/pool where relevant
• subsidised restaurant which serves excellent quality food
• extensive induction programme and training opportunities with both internal and
• external training providers on a range of topics
• care certificate for all care support staff
• occupational sick pay after 12 months service
• employee referral scheme so you earn money by recommending your friends!
• colleague recognition schemes
• initiatives for encouraging colleague feedback and opinions
• employee assistance programme should you require confidential support
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.