£45000 - £50000 per annum
020 7193 4003
26 days ago
One of Bolton's most well respected Care Home's are looking for a Clinical Service Manager to run their home. You will be taking over a team who have consistently been awarded a GOOD CQC report across the board. This Nursing Home pride themselves on providing first-class care to the elderly residents who call this service 'home'.
Split into 6 units, this home is perfectly equipped to provide the best possible care, by focussing on a specialism in each unit, and having dedicated nurses and care staff on each unit.
- Clinical Services Manager
- £50000k per year
- 40 hours per week - Monday - Friday
- Dementia, General Nursing, Mental Health Conditions & Palliative Care
Skills and responsibilities
- Day to day running of the service
- Recruiting new staff members
- Management of all staff
- Ongoing development and training of nursing team
- Monitoring patient care across the home
- Maintaining excellent CQC compliance
- Ensuring maximum resident occupancy
- Budget control
- Liaising with outside services
- New build home to be developed in your image
- Excellent nationwide reputation in the care home group
- Ongoing training
- Internal progression is heavily encouraged
- Industry leading pay rates
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Have 6 months experience in a similar capacity
- Be registered with the NMC
- Be passionate about care
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.