Staff Nurse Overview
- Staff Nurse
- RGN or RMN
- Full Time/ up to 48 hours
- up to £19.00/hr
- Paid Breaks
- 30 Residents at the service
- Shift Pattern : 07:30 - 20:00
- 2 Nurses on shift with 6 careers
HRN takes great pride in working alongside this Registered Charity supporting over 1000 older people through their registered nursing and dementia care homes and home care services across the UK.
Their nursing home in Canterbury provides nursing services to elderly patients with Dementia. They are proud to be a well-established not for profit organisation, with an experienced and skilled workforce. They are committed to making a positive difference to both individuals and their loved ones through individualised support and guidance.
You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach!
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.