- Paid Breaks
- Paid Handover
- Paid Training
- Market leading pay rates
- Recognition and reward through exciting events and initiatives
- Pension scheme
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
My client is looking to recruit a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within one of their Luxury Nursing homes based in the Guildford area. The home is located close to the centre of Guildford, They play a massive part in the local community and are purpose built to the highest standard.
My client offers specialist Dementia and Nursing care to the Elderly. They are particularly proud of this service due to excellent occupancy, staffing levels and the CQC rating.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.