Staff Nurse Overview
- Annual salary of up to £34,000 pa (37.5 hours per week) + additional rate of 0.25 on a Saturday and 0.33 on a Sunday
- The shift patterns include working nights and weekends, 12.5 hours a day, 3-4 days a week
- £3000 welcome bonus (T & C's will apply)
- The equivalent of 33 days annual leave plus your birthday off!
- Free meals and parking
- Well-being support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity Package
- Flexible working opportunities
- There are also a range of other benefits including retail discounts and special offers, car leasing without a credit check and much more
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse (RMN/ RGN/RNLD) to work within their hospital specialising in acquired brain injury within the Cambridgeshire area.
Based in the heart of St Neots in Cambridge. This hospital offers care, therapeutic and rehabilitation pathways for those affected by a neurological or mental health condition for which challenging behaviour may be the leading impairment
Providing services such as assessments, treatment, rehabilitation and complex care for both male and female patients suffering from a broad range of neurological conditions e.g. Huntington's disease, an acquired or traumatic brain injury, frontotemporal dementia or functional disorders and is provided by a highly experienced team based on site.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.