- up to £20.30/hr
- Paid Breaks
- Free Uniforms
- Parking On Site
- Wellness Programmes
- Free Lunches
- Refer - a - Friend - Scheme
- Company Pension
- EAP Schemes
- Shift Pattern : 08:00 - 20:00
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a award-winning private nursing home situated in Chalfont St Peter, Buckinghamshire.
Based within a quiet residential area of Gerrards Cross and yet within close proximity of the village centre, the nursing home consists of a former detached school and purpose-built extension which were completed in 2015.
The home provides nursing services to elderly patients with nursing, residential, respite & palliative needs. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.