£55000 - £60000 per annum
020 7193 4003
8 months ago
My client requires a dedicated Home Manager to manage a medium nursing home in Hoxne, Suffolk. The service offers Dementia Care treatment to Elderly Residents. You will have a proven track record of maintaining excellent CQC compliance and the training and management of staff.
You will be responsible for the day to day running of the home and management of all staff. The successful Home Manager will have excellent clinical leadership skills.
- Home Manager
- Full Time, Permanent
- 40 Hours per week
- up to £60,000 per annum
Care Categories: Alzheimer's, Cancer Care, Challenging Behaviour, Colitis & Crohn's Disease, Down Syndrome, Epilepsy, Head/Brain Injury, Hearing Impairment, Huntington's Disease, Motor Neurone Disease, Multiple Sclerosis, Orthopaedic, Parkinson's Disease, Speech Impairment, Stroke, Visual Impairment
Skills and Responsibilities
- Day to day running of the service
- Recruiting new staff members
- Management of all staff
- Ongoing development and training of nursing team
- Monitoring patient care across the home
- Maintaining excellent CQC compliance
- Ensuring maximum resident occupancy
- Budget control
- Liaising with outside services
- Pension Scheme
- Ongoing paid training
- Subsidised meals on shift
- Free parking on-site
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Have at least 2 years Home Management experience
- Be registered with the NMC
- Be passionate about Elderly care
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.