£50000 - £55000 per annum
020 7193 4003
21 days ago
My client requires a dedicated Registered Care Home Manager to manage a medium to large nursing home in Birmingham, West Midlands. The service offers Dementia, Alzheimer's disease and Parkinson's disease treatment to Elderly residence. You will have a proven track record of maintaining excellent CQC compliance and the training and management of staff.
You will be responsible for the day to day running of the home and management of all staff. The successful Registered Care Home Manager will have excellent clinical leadership skills.
- Registered Care Home Manager
- Full Time Permanent
- Days - 40 Hours per week
- Elderly and Dementia
- £55,000 per annum + Bonuses
- RMA Award
Skills and responsibilities
- Day to day running of the service
- Recruiting new staff members
- Management of all staff
- Ongoing development and training of nursing team
- Monitoring patient care across the home
- Maintaining excellent CQC compliance
- Turnaround Management
- Ensuring maximum resident occupancy
- Budget control
- Liaising with outside services
- To work for an award-winning Care Home provider
- Opportunities for career progression
- Ongoing training and development
- Annual Company and Personal Performance based Bonus Scheme
- Pension scheme
- Paid DBS Check and more!
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Have 3+ years experience in Home Management
- Be registered with the NMC
- Be passionate about Elderly care
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.