A passionate and genuinely caring Deputy Home Manager is required to lead a fully staffed, fully CQC compliant Nursing Home. It's based in a Dementia focussed Nursing Home, with a specialist Residential unit as well. The home is part of one of the UK's largest non-profit organisations, who offer excellent company benefits, as well as being a genuine employee who truly care for their residents and staff alike.
- Deputy Home Manager
- £47500 per year
- Days - 39 Hours per week
- Elderly - Dementia & Residential care
- Competitive salary of £47k
- Ongoing training
- High street discount vouchers
- Private pension scheme
- Free on site car park
- Sick pay
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Have 12 months experience in a similar capacity
- Be registered with the NMC
- Be passionate about care
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Management qualification desirable
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.